I am up way too late on a school night.
So about ten days ago I got my paycheck, a day or two later I sent it in to the bank, and a few days after that I got my receipt from the bank. This is normal. Today while checking the mail I see an envelope from my bank. I figured it was probably my statement because they only send one to me every couple of months and I hadn't gotten one in a while. I had already received the receipt for my last deposit so what else could it be? But no, it wasn't a statement, it was a notice that my paycheck had bounced. It's a really lucky thing that I am not in dire need of this money. Right now it's all just going into savings. But I'm pissed about this because now I have to try to track my manager down, explain this all to him, and inform him that I'll be needing the $7.50 back that my bank charged me, as well as another paycheck. Why is this hard? Because the only time I have ever met my manager is on the day he hired me. I don't have much working experience but even I know that's weird. He's only there for a couple of hours in the morning. I'm in school then so obviously I can't call him there. Luckily, I do have his cell phone number, but 90% of the time I get the voicemail. At least he HAS voicemail. I suppose I should be thankful for that. I just hate having this hassle though. I am not a "talk on the phone" person so unless it's a conversation with a good friend or something like that I put off phone calls. This is one that can't wait though. Cross your fingers that I get this settled quickly!
Later...


<< Home