I've spent way too long playing with my blog. Time to go read LOTR before I'm completely exhausted!
Later...
I've spent way too long playing with my blog. Time to go read LOTR before I'm completely exhausted!
posted by Stephanie @ 1:48 AM
2007 Sox record w/ me in attendance: 1-0 Next game: 4/21 in Detroit
Anna
April
Bob Whites of the Glen
Debbie
Diann
Greyfort
Janette
Kathy K
Kristin
Mark
Mary
Misty
Pam
Pat K
Sarah
Sherina
Susan S
Jixemitri
Lost-Media.com
The Corrs Online
The Harry Potter Lexicon
The Internet Movie Database
The Leaky Cauldron
NeptuneSite: Veronica Mars
TheOneRing.Net™
Trixie Belden Homepage
Whitesoxinteractive.com
10) The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian 7/10
09) 3:10 to Yuma 8/10
08) Stardust 5/10
07) Amazing Grace 9/10
06) Sharpe's Enemy 8/10
05) Sharpe's Company 8/10
04) Sharpe's Eagle 7/10
03) Sharpe's Rifles 7/10
02) Great Expectations 7/10
01) Never Been Kissed 5/10
10) The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian 7/10
09) Made of Honor 4/10
08) National Treasure: Book of Secrets 7/10
07) August Rush 6/10
06) Enchanted 7/10
05) Dan in Real Life 8/10
04) Michael Clayton 6/10
03) The Bourne Ultimatum 8/10
02) The Nanny Diaries 6/10
01) No Reservations 7/10
Current Weather in Chicago:
<< Home