Busy Weekend

This has been a really busy, but fun weekend.
Friday night we went out to dinner because it was Sofia's birthday (and we were also celebrating Rachel's birthday). That was a lot of fun. A lot of people were there and it was nice to eat real food. Then after dinner I came back to my room and Bethany came over and she and Katie and I watched a movie. Then Bethany left and Alyssa came over and we watched another movie.
Yesterday I got up late, went to lunch, and then went to the swim meet. That was a lot of fun. I'd never been to a swim meet, but it was pretty awesome. Our team is really good too, and I know a lot of the girls so that made it even more fun. Then last night was the Fall Ball. (In the picture I am the one in the middle.) It was pretty fun. Definitely closer to the Garden Party; way more fun than the SAI Ball.
Now it is Sunday and I must get going on my research paper.
Later...


<< Home