1.29.2006

I decided it is time for a blog post because I am procrastinating and bored.

I have been holed up in my room all day (since 2 pm) studying. OK, so I haven't been studying that whole time, but I have been in my room. So now I am very bored. I want to do something, but I can't justify it because I have too much work to do. I have a bio quiz tomorrow that I have been studying for and I am so sick of it. The good thing is that the rest of my homework is completed through Tuesday so at least I don't have to worry about that. I have been doing very well keeping to my goal of using my time more wisely. It was never a big problem with me to begin with, but I feel like I am accomplishing a lot more so far.

Congrats to my sisters' skating teams! Both of them took 1st at the MidWest competition so it was a very successful season for them. There are still a couple more competitions for them, but that was the big one.

Later...

|