It's That Time Again...
I'm working on my first paper of the semester. My goal was actually to start it by tomorrow afternoon (it's due Friday @ 5), so I am ahead of schedule. So far I have a list of everything I can potentially use in the paper, a working thesis, and an introduction that badly needs revision. It's something! Unlike a lot of people, I actually like writing papers. I'd much rather write a paper than take an exam. However, starting a paper is my least favorite part. It takes me forever to get motivated. I like being in the middle of one the best, when the ideas are flowing and everything is coming out fast. Though I would be terrified of turning in a paper without revising it, that has got to be my second least favorite part about writing a paper because I always keep finding stuff and I feel like it will never be over. And then once I think I am finally finished I am paranoid that I missed something.
I am going to Washington, DC next week! I am so excited. I am going for this. It should be a lot of fun! Several of my friends are going as well so we are going to plan out what we want to do. I am so excited. The day after we get back is going to be terrible though. We are not getting back until very late Sunday night and I have an 8 am class Monday morning, a 10 am Spanish exam, and some point during the day I will be taking the bio exam that I'll be missing on Friday. At least my prof gave me permission to take it on Monday instead so that I could go on the trip. I am going to have to study Sunday on the bus and Monday between classes, but I'll get through it.
Later...


<< Home