4.26.2006

So Much To Do...


The good news is that the history paper due Friday can be turned in as late as Monday. This is a HUGE break for me. Sadly, class for tomorrow was also cancelled. This makes me extremely sad. History is the one class that I absolutely hate when it's cancelled and when the prof comes late and when he lets us out early. Any one of those things happening in another class would make me happy, but not this one. This means I only have one class period left of history. I am really going to miss this class and this prof next semester.

Biology exam on Friday. I am trying to study for that right now. Really need to bring my grade up in this class since it is four credits. Thanks to the easy labs, my grade won't be as bad as it could be. Still, I'd like it to be a little higher.

Spanish oral was this morning and it went extremely well. I got an A on it and only got two small things wrong. Best I've ever done on an oral. (Usually I get an A-.)

Last Sunday I went to Flint with some friends for the Sanctus Real/The Afters/Mainstay concert. It was so much fun. Definitely going to do more of that sort of thing next semester. The picture up above is us with Mainstay. They are from my friend's hometown. She's been following them for years, has met them several times, and they recognized her the other night.

Saturday morning I am going shopping with a friend of mine to the Gap outlet about 40 minutes away from here. Should be fun. Then we'll be back early enough in the day to get some studying done before the all-campus party that night. It is literally the busiest day on campus of the whole year--so much going on. It's going to be a blast though, and a nice social event before finals get underway.

Found out that Collective Soul is going to be playing at the Wisconsin State Fair this summer. Definitely going to that with my sister and dad, who got me started on listening to them.

Probably should get back to studying now.

Later...

|