11.15.2002

I had a really long blog last night but I didn't have a chance to come here and type it up. So, I wrote in out in my notebook. Made me feel A LOT better,lol. I was going to type it up in here later but what would be the point?

One thing from it that I do have to share though is the exciting news that the Sox actually made a good move. Yesterday Paul Konerko signed a three year $23 million deal. I am just so happy about this. I can't imagine what I would have done if he had been a free agent next year. Now to sign Buehrle...

Earlier this week we found out that Marriot (a VERY popular local theater) is doing CATS next year, starting January 30. I was so excited when I saw that! I like CATS a lot and Christina absolutely loves it. I think we are probably going to go for her birthday, which is in Febuary.

Tomorrow I think I am finally going to get started on my Christmas shopping. Hopefully I can find some good things at the place I am going. I also might be able to go by Hollywood video to buy Star Wars: Ep. 2 DVD. If I do maybe this week's family movie could be that...but that's *if* I decide to let them watch my movie. If I can't use my dad's DVD player maybe he can't watch my DVD! LOL. What do you all think? ;-)

|