11.13.2002

::Taking time to catch up on all these things that people do in their blogs that I always forget to do :-P ::

I saw this in several people's blogs so here are my answers.

five things I hate


1. People who argue with you but don't give you a chance to give your point of view
2. People who get worked up about unimportant things
3. People who refuse to help you out when you need it because you should be able to "just get over it" by now
4. People who think baseball is dumb and think you are too for likeing it
5. Having to clean on holidays


five things i don't understand


1. Why my muse attacks me for one weekend once a year and then deserts me
2. rap music
3. racism
4. hatred
5. atheists


five things on my desk


1. A piece of paper with a story idea
2. a pen
3. cd-rom cases
4. a couple of mouse pads
5. chapstick


five things i am doing right now


1. Writing here in my blog
2. Listening to a Westlife song that I just downloaded
3. reading other people's blogs
4. thinking that maybe I should get the dinner out of the oven
5. Trying to remember what the other song was that I wanted to download


five negative facts about me


1. I often say "I'm busy" instead of finding out what I can do to help. (And I say it without thinking actually. Most of the time I do go back and help out.)
2. I argue with my sister and my dad too much
3.Sometimes I forget to be considerate of others--mainly, those in my immediate family
4.I spend too much time online
5.I don't cook


five positive facts about me


1. I am very dependable
2. I'm independent (I do know some people who wouldn't consider this positive, but I do! LOL)
3. I will stand up for what I believe in
4. I'm very loving of my family and friends
5. I'm loyal


five things i plan to do before i die


1. Have season tickets to the White Sox
2. Become more consistent at, well, everything
3. Take some photographs that are really great and win something on them somewhere other than the county fair
4. Meet all my great friends that I have met online
5. Stay close to God


five things i can do


1. Write
2. Photography
3. HTML
4. care for my sisters
5. speak Spanish (or at least I'm getting there! LOL)


five things i can't do


1. paint (or draw)
2. anything having to do with hair
3. cook
4. sew
5. drink pop

|