My dad finally bought a DVD player. He got it Sunday. I really like it, but I think I would like it more if he would let me use it,lol. He's so afraid that someone will break it,lol.
Umm, not much going on 'round these parts. It's cold. I'm finally just about over being sick. Thank goodness. That lasted over a week. I'm never sick like that. Actually, it really wasn't that bad but it just wouldn't go away.
Hmm, I'm trying to get caught up on reading fanfic. I did a ton of reading a couple of weeks ago and then I got busy and didn't read any. I have been online today way too long. I don't even want to count the hours. This is what happens when you are away from the computer for three days though. I think I spent over two hours just catching up at Zap's! Thankfully, that is the most active community that I belong to and the one I'm currently very active at.
I got another story idea today. Now I have lots of story ideas but no stories,lol. I need to do something about that but since my muse attacked me a couple of weeks ago it's pretty much left me alone. I have a universe that is finally starting to take shape...now just to get it written down.


<< Home