Yes, I'm stil here. I just have not had time to write lately. I've been so busy with school and then Friday I got sick. I felt almost better yesterday and then I woke today feeling horrible again!. :-/
Umm...so you all know that the Angels won. I was very happy about that. Now the Hot Stove League is heating up. Cross your fingers that the Sox don't do anything stupid!
I have been a fan of Tom Glavine for as long as I can remember. It looks like he won't be going back to the Braves though. :-( I'm not a Braves fan anymore but I really would like him to stay there. 1) It's so rare these days for a player to stay with one team so I always think that is cool. 2) There aren't that many NL teams that I like so I'd like him to be a one that I root for. 3) I don't like the Phillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


<< Home