Happy New Year everyone!
Today (well, yesterday,lol) I wrote 12 pages (so about 6 typed) of fanfic. I am so proud of myself,lol. I wrote out a scene for a story that's been begging to be written, but I didn't have any ideas for beyond the main plot. So that's good. And then I started a new story too.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My aunt and her family are in town and we get to see them at lunch! The whole family will be there!!! Not all of them have come in a long time because they are always so busy when they are here. My uncle and his family are coming too! I just saw them two days ago so this will be a nice treat. If only my grandparents were in town again...but that would be too perfect. So...4 cousins, 2 aunts, and 2 uncles. :-D We're going to the retaurant that's like two seconds away from my house. I've never been there before, but my mom said it's pretty good. We get to exchange gifts too. Christmas is lasting a long time for me this year! Why do I get the feeling that I'll still be opening Christmas gifts after my birthday has passed?? ROFL! That's never happened before. (It's on the 6th.)
Later...


<< Home