I had a really nice time with my family on Wednesday. We all took tons of pictures so hopefully some of them turn out.
I finished my chemistry homework today! I am so proud of myself. I thought for sure I'd be doing it over the weekend too. I have tests coming up in two weeks. I have to do well on chem, but then, ANYTHING would be better than my first quarter grade! LOL. At least I know I'm fine in all my other subjects. I should have a B in math and then A's in everything else, except chemistry. I'll just have to wait and see on that one. One minute I think it makes sense, but then the next it doesn't. Crazy...and I thought biology was bad last year! And I got A's and B's in that! ROFL Oh well...my only consolation is that 99% of the people I talk to about it say that they didn't like it either and/or did worse in it than any other subject (not that that is really encouraging, but I'm not looking for encouragement,lol).
Tomorrow I get to hang out with my best friend, Pam! Yay! I'm so excited. We're going to go to lunch, then to the mall. She'll probably want to try on dresses (one of her hobbies), which is fine with me! It's fun. It's become one of my hobbies too. I even did it with my mom last week! Pam and I will also exchange Christmas gifts, and there might be a birthday one for me too. *wink* Which reminds me, Anna F, if you are reading this I got your box today! I will open the gift on Monday, but I already read the letter and card. I'm so excited to have it before my birthday. Sometimes gifts that are mailed to me come after my birthday. I think sometimes it sneaks up on people so soon after the holidays...they kind of think they have more time than they really do! LOL Anyway, I know that's what happened to me with my friend's birthday that was on the 31st of December. I kept thinking it was farther away than it was.
Oh, Cindy, I saw your post in the guestbook on my website. To comment here in my blog just click on the link above that says "comments". I've been meaning to move it so that it is down by my name instead of up there, but it works just the same. So now I expect you to comment in here. *wink*
Okay, I've rambled a lot today. I'll talk to you all later...


<< Home