What to blog about...hmmm.
So tomorrow is Valentine's Day, a holiday I don't really celebrate. I think the whole thing is silly. LOL My mom said she thinks of it as the holiday for single people to sit around and feel sorry for themselves. ;-) No offense to my single friends, I'm one too! :-P But anyway, though I don't celebrate it, it's perfectly fine with me if people give me presents anyway. I've already received two, compliments of my grandma and someone else (thanks Cindy!!). I'm expecting two more also. My dad always gets me something every year, and then a little bird told me that my other grandma is getting me something too. Hmmm.
Sox pitchers and catchers report on Sunday. Yay! I'm so hyped about this season. I can't wait for baseball to start. I want this for more than one reason. Of course, the obvious one is that I like it a lot blah, blah, blah. The other is that when I'm watching a game I'm not thinking about anything else. Nothing whatsoever. All of my emotions go into that game. So, that's why, even if the Sox suck this season, I want it to start. It's my *thing* that I can escape into. I think it's good to have something like that. I know for my dad it's when he plays golf, and for my mom it's when she's sewing. For me, it's watching a baseball game.
Well, I have other things I want to blog about, but they are complicated and I don't feel like doing it tonight. So...
Later...


<< Home