3.26.2003

I had a nice day. I went to the mall with Pam. I had a gift card for Charlotte Russe so I bought two shirts that I can wear with my crop pants. Charlotte Russe isn't at my mall so I saved my mom a trip taking me there.

I have listened to so much music today that my head is spinning. I have so many lyrics "falling" out of my head. I'm like singing about ten songs at once. The reason for this? I'm listening to the radio again. I go through radio phases. I hadn't listened to it in ages, but the past few days I have been again. So now I have a list of songs I need to get. If you have any of them please get in contact with me so you can send them to me. :-P

Absolutely (Story of a Girl)--Nine Days
The Way You Love Me--Faith Hill
If You're Not The One--Daniel Bedingfield
Someday--Sugar Ray
Take Me Away--Lifehouse
I'm Still Here--John Rzeznik

Later...

|