3.26.2003

It's time for a song by song break down of One Heart. (Can you tell that I have nothing better to do? What you say? I have homework? But that's not better than this!)

I Drove All Night--I've liked this song since I first heard it whenever it was that came out on the radio. It's a fun song to sing and dance to.
Love Is All We Need--This song is okay, but a bit too Britney Spears-ish for me.
Faith--I LOVE this song.
In His Touch--I really haven't listened to this one that much yet. The jury's still out on this one.
One Heart--Love it.
Stand By Your Side--I like the chorus the best.
Naked--I don't really like this one too much.
Sorry For Love (2003 Version)--Basically the same as last year's. Still like it.
Have You Ever Been In Love--When this came out on A New Day...last year I really didn't like it at all, but it has gorwn on me.
Reveal--This one is okay. Not my favorite, but I'll listen to it.
Coulda Woulda Shoulda--I like this song pretty much.
Forget Me Not--I haven't listened to this one as much as some of the others, but I think I like it.
I Know What Love Is--Haven't listened to it enough yet...
Je T'aime Encore--I really don't like this one. I don't think it shows of Celine's voice very well.

|