I just realized that it's been almost a week since I blogged. I don't know how that happened. I've been busy though. I have exams this week since it's the end of the third quarter. Three papers to write, though two are now completed so that's good. Yesterday was really stressful for me, but today has been better.
Saturday I'm going to a ball with two of my sisters and my dad. It's at one of the museums downtown. One of my dad's clients invited him. It's one of those "to be seen" kind of things. I've never been to anything like this before and goodness knows if I ever will again, but it should be an interesting, and hopefully fun, experience. I have to find a dress to wear. Went out earlier looking for one. Found one, got in line to buy it, and realized that a bunch of the seams were coming out. So...my mom and I are going out again later to look some more. I'm disappointed that dress didn't work out. It would have been perfect. It's rather difficult finding something good because everything is so prom-ish and I don't want to wear a prom dress.
So my thoughts on war...I think it's necessary. Of course, you never WANT to go to war, but Hussein is a bad, bad man. So many of you have already talked about this on your blogs I really don't feel I have too much to add since I agree, for the most part, with most of you. But anyway, there you have my stand on this whole thing.
Later...


<< Home