3.22.2003

Okay, I can't win here. Now's it's time for the Friday Five and I'm late for this too. :-P

1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?

Hmmm. I guess I'd have to say Stephanie Zimbalist. She is favorite actress and I've always wanted to meet her.

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?

Victorian times, definitely.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?

I don't want to move! But if I HAD to...umm, somewhere where I already have close friends or relatives.

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?

Hard question! To make a long answer short, either Trixie Belden or Anne Blythe.

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?

My sister Sara's. She's beautiful!

|