I'm a day late, so what! Here is this week's Thursday Threesome stolen from Mark's blog and brought to us by The Back Porch.
Onesome - Mountain: Hey, summer's on the way! If you can get away, is it to the mountains or to the beaches? ...and even if you cannot: if you could, which would you go for?
I'd go anywhere, seriously. I haven't been on a vacation in so long that it's sad.
Twosome - Spring: Enough is enough! Are you ready for Spring yet? ...or are you one of the lucky ones who are already smelling the roses?
Definitely ready for spring! Here in Chicago we don't get spring until about two weeks before summer (lol), but it was nice here last week with temps reaching 76 F! Now that was nice. I'm always ready for spring a little bit earlier than a lot of people I know because of my obsession with baseball. Pitchers and catchers report in mid-Febuary? Okay, spring has come...:-P
Threesome - Water: Domestic or bottled? Are you one of those who just cannot drink tap water and absolutely has to have bottled? ...or does any source that has some chlorine in it to okay with you?
Well, I have well water here and while it is drinkable, I didn't grow up with it so I don't always like it. I usually drink bottled water.


<< Home