3.08.2003

YESSSSSSSSSSS! I got tickets this morning for all four games that I was trying for. *VBG* My tickets aren't that awesome for the Saturday game against the Cubs, but the Friday ones aren't bad at all, and the Sunday ones are so-so. I'm happy though--at least I get to be there! All three games are already sold out. I got Opening Day too. Last I heard there will still a handfull of tickets left for that. My tickets then are okay, I guess. I really can't get a good idea though because I've never sat in the upper deck before. I'm anxious to do so and find out what my opinion on it is. The Chicago media likes to make it out as being really bad and some fans do the same, but there are also plenty of people who say it's not that bad. I have a feeling I'll be in the "it's not that bad" camp, but we'll see...

Also, in honor of Sox tickets going on sale day, I present to you my memories of That Friday in June.

I did my math and chemistry homework today while I watched the game. So now that's out of the way. Tomorrow I need to read and start my papers.

Later...

|