I saw this in Susan's blog, who got it from Kathy's. You guys know I am a sucker for these things. *g*
The Friday Five
1. What was the last song you heard?
I don't know...I listened to a lot of music today, but I think it was One sung by Faith Hill.
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Right now I'm kind of watching Rat Race. Before this? Uh...I think it was one of the Nancy Drew movies that SusanB was kind enough to send me. *g*
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Part of my best friends birthday present, a Faith Hill cd, and um...idk.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
That I haven't already done? That would be homework, homework, homework, and, um, homework.
5. Who are the last five people I talked to?
My dad, my mom, and my three sisters.


<< Home