3.06.2003

I didn't get to listen to the game today. It wasn't on the radio anywhere. Oh well...they won though. Not that it matters, but it's still more fun when they do. Um, let's see. Saturday is my big ticket buying day. At least, I hope it will be. I heard that the whole lower deck for all three games against the Cubs is already sold out. Pretty much the same for Opening Day too. Damn! If only I had thought of doing the Sox 7 I wouldn't be worrying about this. The Sox 7 is this cool thing where you buy tickets for 6 games and then the tickets to your seventh game are only $1 a piece, not excluding the Cub games, Opening Day, or half-price Mondays. That's why it's so cool. Ah well, next year I'm definitely doing Sox 7. In the meantime, I will try my best to get upper deck tickets. If I can't get Opening Day at all, I'll try for the Saturday or Sunday game. Although, those will probably go too. It makes me happy though. I really, really want the Sox to have good attendence this year. So if that means that I don't get to go to the Crosstown Series, I'll live. It's almost just as exciting on tv anyway. ;-)

Nothing much else to report. I've been very bad, I haven't written fanfic in almost two weeks, but I've been preoccupied. Baseball takes my mind off of everything else. LOL

Later...

|