Today has been pretty good. Earlier I was feeling like I hadn't accomplished very much school-wise, but then I realized that was not the case. I don't know why it felt that way to me though...
I really don't feel like I have a lot to blog about today. I think I thought of something earlier, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was...hm.
I have a TON of emails to write. Well, that's not entirely true. I already wrote some of them. But usually I'm not this far behind in email writing. I just have not been in the mood to write emails. I don't know why...
I have third quarter exams coming up next week, so this week I have to get started on studying for them and writing the papers. I have three papers to write as usual. Unlike the last quarter, when I only really liked one of my topics, I like all three this time! I already started on one of them today. Only one paragraph so far, but it's the opening--something I usually have trouble with. Though I have to say I have been doing a lot better on openings this year. Still not too crazy about conclusions. I don't think I'm that good with them, but again, they are much better than what I did a year ago. Basically the paper that I've already started on is Shakespeare's portayel of Antony and Cleopatra vs. Plutarch's portrayel of them. I love this topic so much. I can make this good. My history paper has to do with the problems in Roman society in the first century B.C. I love this topic too. You know, I've always loved history and since I've started high school last year I've found that I like ALL history. ( I used to not ancient history at all.) I'm beginning to think that maybe I should do something with history as a career. The thing is I do not think I am a very good teacher so it would have to be something that did not involve teaching it. :-/
My first exam is next Monday. It will be my chemistry one. Wish me luck! If I do worse than I did last quarter I am going to be so bummed. I have to get a B on this. I know I can...I think. LOL.
Later...


<< Home