It's time for The Friday Five!
1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
3. An apartment downtown Chicago that I don't remember because we only lived there until I was 6 months old, a house in Deerfield until I was 9, and now here.
2. Which was your favorite and why?
Definitely where I live right now. One, I have my own room. Two, we have a huge yard with the forest preserve directly following it. Three, I just like it. :-)
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
I think that depends on the circumstances. The last time I moved was when I was 9 and I found it exciting because I wanted to move. However, when I helped my grandma move a year later that was stressful because I didn't want them to go.
4. What's more important, location or price?
Hmmm...I'll have to get back to you on that one after I've experienced it for myself. :-P
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
A HUGE library and a huge yard.


<< Home