I feel really out of things. I haven't blogged in several days. I haven't been online that much in several days. I'm really behind in reading posts at various message boards.
Today has been a very nice day. This morning on the way home from church we listened to the mandatory road lecture. What is that, you ask? To make a long story short, my dad spent much of his childhood in Atlanta. He practically worships Atlanta, remembering it as it was when he was a child and not really acknowledging that it might be any different now (and he has been back there). Anyway, for some reason, maybe because of the time in his life that his parents moved to Chicago, he has always had this thing about saying bad things about it. One of these things being the roads. Now, the roads may very well be bad. I'm not driving yet so I don't know. The thing that gets me (and my mom and my grandma and all of my dad's friends) though is that in Atlanta everything is perfect. If you listened to him they never have any problems at all there. So anyway, usually at least once a week we have to listen to my dad go on about that. :-P
I went to the store this morning. I got a pair of jeans from Gap (I love Gap jeans!) for only $12.99!!!!!!! They were marked down from $49.50. I love finding deals like this. I also got a shirt for $6.99, marked down from $29.50. Fun, fun. I also went to the book store and bought Murder of a Sweet Old Lady. I read the first book the other day (practically in one sitting). I was too impatient to wait until I could get to the library so I just bought the second book, mentioned above. I've already started it. I love these books. I see why so many of my Trixie friends like them! They are terrific.
I have been taking a vacation from the White Sox. It's necessary for my health. *sigh* I haven't really been watching the games. I turn on the radio, but mostly tune it out while I read or do homework. The scary thing is that this division is so weak I don't know who's going to win it. Whoever does, it will be by default.
I need to go. Adios.
Later...


<< Home