My tickets for All Star Fan Fest came today!! We're going on July 11th. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. Hopefully they will have some people there signing autographs. The Braves are in town that weekend to play the Cubs. They said that players from those two teams will be stopping by. This is significant because both of my parents are Braves fans. They're probably playing a day game though, so I don't know that we'll see anyone.
Our tickets to Sean Hannity came today too. He is doing his show here in Chicago on May 16th. So I will be a part of the live audience. Shhh...the tickets are my grandma's Mother's Day gift. ;-)
The Sox have lost way too much this week. *sigh* I was hoping to go to Saturday's game, but I'm not. I wasn't really planning on it anyway, but I figured I had nothing to lose by asking. Unfortunately, the only thing I gained is disappointment. But like I said, I wasn't expecting to be able to go. And if I hadn't asked I would be mentally kicking myself for weeks,lol.
Tomorrow is Confirmation. Last night was the practice. I feel pretty clear on what we are supposed to do, except for how we are supposed to walk in. We didn't practice that part 'cause they said it wasn't necessary, but their explanation wasn't very clear. Oh well...at least I'm not first. And some of the kids couldn't even remember to say "Amen" and "And also with you," so I think I'll be fine!!! LOL!
I did a lot of writing the other night. I started a new story, worked on one that's been in progress, made a timeline for my universe, and got an idea for yet another story. It was a very productive day. Last night I didn't do anything, except read over what I had done the evening before. But, I'm feeling good about my writing again.
I'm getting hungry, and it's 10:30. I better head on out of here.
Later...


<< Home