Confirmation went well. It was very nice. There was just one bad thing about it, that being the loud people sitting behind us. I don't think they quite understood what was going on. They were talking and laughing about totally unrelated things the whole time. At one point, while people were being confirmed, they were talking about their favorite places to get tacos!!!!! Sheesh.
Other than that it was quite nice. :) Afterwards there was a reception in the school building with desserts. We also took some pictures with the bishop. He was very nice.
Today I spent most of the day out running errands with my mom. It was fun though. I wanted to go.
Watched the Sox game tonight. They won!!! Hopefully this intensity from tonight carries over. The Twins are firmly placed in the number one spot on my Most Hated Teams list.
Have I mentioned that Bruce Froemming is like the worst umpire ever? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Then again, there is the one who called Crede's home run foul the other day....
Tomorrow we are going to church twice. Once in the morning for Mass, and then back there at about 12:30. Father George has been a priest for 25 years and there is a reception for him.
Then after that I am going to a dinner for my sisters skating team. It's from 4:30 to 7:30 pm. I have never gone before, but my mom asked me to go this year.
Please, Sox, win tomorrow.
So the Sox started out the year losing the series to the Royals. Then they come back and win severeal series in a row. Yet, it seemed they weren't doing that well. Now they are losing. Why did it seem before that they weren't doing well when they were winning? Because they weren't hitting. The starting pitching was good enough to get by with hardly any offensive output. Why are they losing now? Because the offense is still very poor, and the starting pitching hasn't been as sharp. So then they have to go to the bullpen, which has been horrible.
Sox bats, come alive! Oakland, Seattle, Oakland, Seattle...not going to win those games if they don't hit.
I think that's it for now.
Later...


<< Home