4.24.2003

I've been slacking in my blogging lately. I haven't been in a very talkative mood for some reason.

Now it's time to catch up on surveys. Let's start with Mary's Tuesday Two.

1. I have been having a recurring dream since my early teens: I am on the ground, watching an airplane either a) fly into a building (I know...freaky!) or b) suddenly nose-dive into the ground and burst into flames. What recurring dream(s) do you have?

I don't have any recurring dreams.

2. Sleeping - left side, right side, back or stomach?

All four. lol

Now for the Thursday Threesome, brought to us by The Back Porch.

Onesome: View- What is your favorite scenic site, either around your place, where you've traveled, or just that one special picture (like that Ansel Adams"Half Dome" shot)?

I haven't really been to that many places yet, so I guess I'd have to say Niagara Falls. I also love the mountains in the fall in North Carolina where my grandparents live. All those tree-covered mountains....

Twosome: From- How far is it from home to work? Are you a long distance commuter or do you just schlep on into the dining room/office?

I'm not working yet, but I will be this summer. I don't know yet how far away it will be.

Threesome: Afar- for the travelers out there, just how far have you gone? I mean, is the trip to Grandma's about it? ...or have you made it farther abroad?

I'm not really sure, distance-wise. Either Canada or Florida.

Time for another quiz that I'm late for: This-or-That Tuesday.

April 22: The *What Is* Edition
What Is...


1. Yummier: Chocolate ice cream or strawberry cheesecake?

Chocolate ice cream all the way!

2. Better to watch on TV: Movies or sports?

Sports only if it's baseball. Otherwise, movies.

3. A better web browser: MSIE or Netscape (or tell us your own favorite!)

MSIE

4. A better way to travel: Automobile or bus/train?

Automobile

5. Your preferred camera: Digital or film?

Film definitely.

6. A Cooler Vehicle: Motorcycle or sports car?

Sports car!

7. More fun: Video games or board games?

Board games by far.

8. Sexier: A perfect body or an intelligent mind?

I can't stand stupid people. Does that answer your question? :-P ;-)

9. A stinkier smell: Skunk or gasoline (petrol)?

I'm going to have to say gasoline. It makes me feel sick.

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: What is more important to you: making a ton of money and being at the top of your field, or finding your soulmate and living a comfortable but not wealthy life?

Living a comfortable life, whether I have a soulmate or not.

|