I suppose it is time for a catch-up blog and tell you all about my weekend. The sleepover thing did work out with Pam so Friday afternoon I went over there. We went to see Bruce Almighty, which I thought was good. It was truly funny. You know how sometimes you watch something that's supposed to be funny, yet the only funny thing about it is how pathetic it is? Well, this movie wasn't like that. And it was a good story too. But I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. And while I'm thinking about movies, Susan you so have to see Monsters, Inc!! It's one of my favorite movies. Another funny movie, and my favorite of the Pixar ones.
After we went to the movie we picked up dinner and went back to the house. Pam had to work so while she was there I played on her computer. Went to get ice cream with her parents at the place she is working at. That was good. Didn't stay up too late, only until about 1-something. Slept in until ten the next morning. After I got home did the usual saturday chores (laundry, dishes). Today I've had a nice relaxing day. A nice change from the way it's been the past few weeks. Tomorrow I have to get up early to sign up for the summer book club at the library. I have to get up early to do this because the first (insert number here) people get two free Ravinia tickets. I also have to watch North By Northwest sometime tomorrow because it is due back at my grandma's library tomorrow.
I think that's about it for now.
Later...


<< Home