I've had a very good day. To start with, tomorrow is the last day of school. *woooooooooohooooooooooooooooo*
I had my Spanish exam today. Since my mom had the answer key handy she graded it right away. I got an A! I'm so happy. Only one problem was wrong, and it was stupid. I got the Spanish words for "house" and "thing" mixed up! Ahhhhh, that's what happens when I read it quickly. Other than that, I did really well. A very big improvement over the last quarter. As I said yesterday, I had no excuse for sucking so much last time. I hardly studied. I was just plain lazy. Basically, I was so not me. :-P I think I made up for it this time though. Yay!
I've been trying to work something out with Pam. We were going to get together on the 6th, and we decided to do a sleepover. Anyway, now she finds out that she has to work for three hours that night, but we might still do it. We'll see.
My mom and I really need to sit down and plan this summer or the whole thing is going to be gone before we know it. We need to talk to my dad and get the okay to plan a vacation. We need to talk to him about spending a few days downtown too, and see the sights we've never seen because we live here. We need to figure out what day we are taking Emily to her first baseball game. We need to figure out what day we are going to the Field Museum to see "Baseball as America." I need to get her to call the driving school. We need to make some progress on re-doing my room, and figure out when we are going to paint. Etc, etc. Too many summers the past few years have gone to waste. I'm not going to let that happen anymore.
Later...


<< Home