Man, I have been so busy. I really need to be sleeping right now, but I couldn't go another night without doing a real post.
Last night my mom and I were supposed to watch a movie, but she got home late from her meeting and by then I was all caught up in Corkgate. That was so much fun! I absolutely cannot stand Sammy Sosa. He's a fraud of there ever was one. Take away him and I actually don't have that strong of a disliking for the sCrUBS. But man, with the Sox playing the way they are right now you have to look for the silver lining and having him finally exposed for the cheater he is all I needed to cheer me up. The people talking about how it was only one bat are driving me crazy. They obviously don't know very much themselves or they are hoping the people listening to them don't know much because no player is going to have bunches and bunches of corked bats. They are going to have one or two at a time. Also, they don't take a lot of time to make, nor a genius to do it. And another thing, just because other people have and will do it too does not make it right. Just because studies have said that it doesn't really help you does it mean that it's okay to do. It is still illegal. I don't care if it's one bat, or if it's ten million bats. I don't care if it was on purpose or a mistake. It was done. It was wrong. And now the price for that must be paid.
All that aside, I am greatly looking forward to June 27th when I go to the Sox-sCrUBS game. It's already been decided that a "Corky" chant will be started.
Now on to more interesting subjects for those of you who could care less about baseball. :-) I went shopping today with my mom. We bought the rest of my grandma's birthday presents, as well as a few other things. I bought a really cute Curious George shirt that ended up costing me barely a dollar because I remembered I had a store credit. I love it when those things happen. Then we came home, had dinner, and watched The Philiadelphia Story. Wonderful movie. *g*
It's about 1:30 am now. I better start wrapping things up.
Later...


<< Home