6.03.2003

It's time once again for This-or-That Tuesday!

June 3: Animals
One of my favorite topics!

1. Cats or dogs? Dogs! I like cats too, but I don't really know cats. I have had a dog all my life, and I've always been around dogs way more than I have cats.
2. Butterflies or birds? Birds. Butterflies are pretty, but I think I'd go with birds here. For now anyway.... ;-)
3. Horses or cows? Horses definitely! I don't really like cows.
4. Turtles or snakes? Turtles! I like the little snakes that hang out in our yard though.
5. Frogs or grasshoppers Frogs.
6. Lions or tigers? Tigers! This is in honor of Pam, but I like them better than lions anyway. *g*
7. Elephants or mice? Elephants. Mice give me the creeps.
8. Porcupines or aardvarks? Um...neither?
9. Unicorns or dragons? Unicorns...if I have to pick one. Not too big on either one.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You live in a rather dumpy apartment. A friend offers you a chance to be a roommate at a new place s/he is moving into, but they don't allow pets. You have a pet. Do you find your pet a new home and take the new place, or do you keep your pet and stay put? I'd keep my pet and stay put!

|