The Thursday Threesome brought to us by The Back Porch (and stolen from Susan's blog. *g*):
Onesome: Ain't- There's a lot of slang floating around out there. Some of it has even found its way into the dictionary. Is there any one word that you find more annoying than others? That you just wish would fall off the face of the planet, never to be heard again?
I'm not a swearing person myself, but, for the most part, it doesn't annoy me if other people do it. The only kind I really don't like is when people take God's name in vain. I'd rather they used the "F" word or something worse than God's or Jesus' name.
Twosome: It- It's/Its, they're/their/there. Just a few of the most commonly misspelled words in the English language. So the question is, when you blog, do you worry about grammar, punctuation and spelling? If you notice a typo do you go back and edit? Or do you shrug it off because everyone makes typos?
I'm a very good speller, but I have typos a lot. Yes, I always check to make sure everything looks perfect. I have a habit of reading blogs, emails, and posts on message boards over and over until I am sure everything is correct.
Threesome: Purty?- Purty/pretty, crick/creek, warsh/wash. All common pronunciations, whether they sound pretty or not. And one is mispronounced. What's one commonly mispronounced word that just drives you nuts?
My last name? lol I don't think there is just one. They all drive me nuts!


<< Home