As seen on Susan's blog:
1. Are you an innie or an outie?
Innie.
2. Have you ever worn bell-bottoms?
No.
3. Have you ever written a song?
Not really...I wrote the chorus to one last year, but I could never come up with any verses.
4. Can you make change for a dollar right now?
Yes.
5. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet?
No.
6. Have you ever smelled your own feet?
Yes, I remember doing it when I was little.
7. Do you like ketchup on or beside your french fries?
I don't like ketchup at all.
8. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?
No.
9. Have you ever been a boy/girl scout?
I was a girl scout for one year (8th grade). The mom running it really wasn't organized at all and none of the girls were that friendly. They weren't mean. It just seemed like they weren't interested in another friend. Another problem was we hardly ever did anything so there really wasn't a good oppurtunity to get to know each other.
10. Have you ever broken a mirror?
No.
11. Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole?
I'd never do something that stupid.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Do you really want to get me started? I didn't think so... I'm in a venting mood, but I'm also in a "I'm too lazy to write all that out" mood.
13. Do you slurp your drink after it's gone?
Nope.
14. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk?
I did when I was little. *g*
15. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper?
Neither.
16. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
Nope, and I don't plan on it.
17. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic?
It doesn't really matter to me.
18. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza.
False.
19. Did you have a baby blanket?
No.
20. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair?
I usually cut my bangs a couple of times a year. I haven't done that in a while though because I am growing them out.
21. Have you ever sleepwalked?
Not that I am aware of.
22. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds?
Nope.
23. Can you flip your eye-lids up?
Never tried.
24. Are you double jointed?
No.
25. If you could be any age, what age would you be?
Obviously I don't know what it is like to be those ages older than what I am, and I cannot think of any age that I have already been that is any better than what I am now. So like Susan, I'm happy with being whatever age I am at the moment.
26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair?
This rings a bell, so I suspect that I probably did when I was younger. This would have to have been a looooooong time ago as I have not chewed gum in many years.
27. Have you ever thrown-up after a roller coaster ride?
No, but I felt like it once.
28. What is your dream car?
I'm not a car person at all. I don't have a dream car, but I've always liked the VW Cabrio.
29. What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
Except for Disney animation (full length movies only) I've always very strongly disliked cartoons. I don't have a favorite.
30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child?
If I did not know about the incident, possibly. If I did, however, I probably would stay away.
31. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
First, I'd probably have all those incidents from books and movies with people sinking in lakes while in a car run through my head.
32. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No.
33. Can you pick something up with your toes?
Yes.
34. How many remote controls do you have in your house?
Let's see...tv, satellite, vcr, dvd, old satellite, stereo, video camera, sister's boom box, bedroom tv, bedroom vcr... I think that's all of them. That makes 10. Sheesh.
35. Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
Not really.
36. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year?
None.
37. How many foreign countries have you visited?
Only Canada. Hopefully that changes someday.
38. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal?
That'd be stupid. I see no point in sports you already know the outcome for.
39. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?
Poor and happy.
40. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
I'm not planning on being in quicksand.
41. Do you ask for directions when you are lost?
It depends.
42. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean?
No. I don't even really know what that is...
43. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland?
Cinderella.
44. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points?
The crayons, I guess.
45. Do you prefer light or dark bread?
I don't like white bread unless it is home made. Overall, I prefer wheat.
46. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs?
Scrambled.
47. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas?
Not that I can remember.
48. Do you talk in your sleep?
Not that I am aware of.
49. Would you rather shovel snow or mow the lawn?
Shovel snow.
50. Would you rather be bitten by a poisonous snake or constricted by a python?
I'd rather neither of those things happen.
51. Have you ever played in the rain?
No. When I was younger I had mold allergies so I tried to avoid being outside when it was damp. Now I just have no interest.
52. Which do you think is more dangerous: an angry bear or a hungry white shark?
An angry bear.
53. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten?
No.
54. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?
I used to know the difference, but I don't remember anymore.
55. Do you drink pepsi or coke?
I haven't tasted either one in many, many years.
56. What's your favorite number?
I used to like 14, but now I don't have a favorite number.
57. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car?
I don't really care for SUVs. Sprots cars, on the other hand, are cool.
58. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel?
No. I've only deliberately taken something from a hotel. *VEG* What she said.
59. Would you blow your nose at the dinner table?
I have, but only after everyone else has gotten up.
60. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
Yes.
61. Do you use regular or deodorant soap?
I just use whatever my mom has bought.
62. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?
Yes, but fortunately someone else was in the house.
63. Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices?
Neither? The cowboy, if I have to choose.
64. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
No one. There are many actors and actresses, old and present, that I think it would be fun to meet, but I would not want to invite any of them to my house. Why? Because I have never had any desire to know any of them on a personal level. I just want to meet them at a convention, or something like that, and say, "Hi, I enjoy your work. Keep it up, and have a great day." Get an autograph, take a picture, and that's all I need.
65. Have you ever gotten a truck driver to honk his horn?
No.
66. Which would you rather live with: a huge nose or crossed eyes?
A huge nose.
67. Would you hang out with someone your best friend didn't like?
Yes, I choose my own friends.
68. Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn't like?
If it was someone who was mean to me or tried to get me to do something I was uncomfortable with then the answer is definitely no. But if it was someone that I was fine with, but we just didn't "click" then I would, as long as my best friend was there too.
69. Have you ever returned a gift?
Yes.
70. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you?
I never have, but I would if I knew it would something they would really like and would value more than I was.
71. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
I have already attended baseball and volleyball. If I was going to attend again what would it be? Baseball again, I suppose.
72. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Geez, I have no idea. *thinking* Probably around ten pair or so.
73. If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her?
Yes, and I have. My grandma likes everyone to be happy. She even sends me all the receipts after Christmas, including the ones I don't need.
74. Do you sing in the car?
All the time.
75. Would you rather jump into a dumpster or into a vat of honey?
Neither. :-P
76. What is your favorite breed of dog?
I like a lot of them.
77. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter?
I like animals, but the people come first.
78. If you were a bicycle, would you be a stingray or a mountain bike?
Mountain bike.
79. What is your least favorite fruit?
Orange.
80. What kind of fruit have you never had?
Probably lots.
81. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
Could I split it between Barnes & Noble and Best Buy?
82. What brand sports apparel do you wear the most?
New Era caps.
83. Are/were you a good student?
Yes. I usually get one or two B's and the rest will be A's.
84. Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat?
I have no idea. Maybe no one, though now I do have a little muscle thanks to scooping ice cream.
85. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in?
I really have no idea.
86. Would you ever parachute out of a plane?
Nope.
87. What do you think is your best feature?
My teeth. They are perfectly straight, and I've never had braces. I know people are never going to believe that, but I didn't.
88. If you were to win a grammy, what kind of music would it be for?
It would probably be for what some people refer to as "light rock." I like a variety of different kinds of music, but light rock is the easiest for me to sing.
89. What is your favorite season?
Spring and fall.
90. How many members do you have in your immediate family?
5, two parents and three sisters.
91. Which of the five senses is most important to you?
I always go back and forth between hearing and sight.
92. Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
Singer.
93. How many years will/did you end up going to college?
I haven't been yet, and I have no idea how many years I'll go.
94. Have you ever had surgery?
No.
95. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player?
My sisters are figure skaters and I learned long ago that that life is not for me. I don't like football, have never had any interest in it. So the answer is neither.
96. What do you like to collect?
Movies, books, cds, Barbies, autographs, and more.


<< Home