I can't believe November is already here! October went very quickly and I'm betting November will only go faster.
Yesterday I went to the bank to get money out for Christmas shopping. Today I bought my grandmother's gift. I'm pretty sure she does not have the address to this blog, but I will refrain from mentioning in the blog the gifts I am buying for anyone.
No work tonight. This is the first Sunday I have had off in a very long time. It's been a nice relaxing day, but I have yet to study for my math final tomorrow. I know I wrote a bunch of people emails today and I told you all that I was going to study. I didn't lie! I did intend to study, honest. *g*
Um, well, I was going to write more but I need to go help with dinner.
Later...


<< Home