Go Marlins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Thoughts of Stephanie
About Me
- Name: Stephanie
- Location: Illinois, United States
2007 Sox record w/ me in attendance: 1-0 Next game: 4/21 in Detroit
Previous Posts
- As seen on Susan's blog: 1. Are you an innie or a...
- I should get my paycheck tonight. Let's see if my ...
- Quiz time! I saw this in Kathy's blog. "Sweet Dre...
- I've spent way too long playing with my blog. Time...
- As seen on Kathy's blog, you can now escape from m...
- I've decided to do the "100 Things About Me" and t...
- I talked to my manager Tuesday afternoon and then ...
- I am up way too late on a school night. So about ...
- Yep, new clothes for my blog! How do you all like ...
- You're Trixie Belden. You're the hero. You'reimpul...
Blogs I Read
Anna
April
Bob Whites of the Glen
Debbie
Diann
Greyfort
Janette
Kathy K
Kristin
Mark
Mary
Misty
Pam
Pat K
Sarah
Sherina
Susan S
Favorite Websites
Jixemitri
Lost-Media.com
The Corrs Online
The Harry Potter Lexicon
The Internet Movie Database
The Leaky Cauldron
NeptuneSite: Veronica Mars
TheOneRing.Net™
Trixie Belden Homepage
Whitesoxinteractive.com
Last 10 Movies I Watched
10) The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian 7/10
09) 3:10 to Yuma 8/10
08) Stardust 5/10
07) Amazing Grace 9/10
06) Sharpe's Enemy 8/10
05) Sharpe's Company 8/10
04) Sharpe's Eagle 7/10
03) Sharpe's Rifles 7/10
02) Great Expectations 7/10
01) Never Been Kissed 5/10
Last 10 Movies I Saw in the Theater
10) The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian 7/10
09) Made of Honor 4/10
08) National Treasure: Book of Secrets 7/10
07) August Rush 6/10
06) Enchanted 7/10
05) Dan in Real Life 8/10
04) Michael Clayton 6/10
03) The Bourne Ultimatum 8/10
02) The Nanny Diaries 6/10
01) No Reservations 7/10
Currently Reading
Trinkets
Current Weather in Chicago:


<< Home