I only have four more nights of driver's ed and then my life should get back to a little less chaotic. On the other hand, maybe not. Last week at work one person was fired and another quit so I will probably be working anywhere from 4-5 nights a week. Still, that is better than what I have right now, with driver's ed 4 nights a week and work 2-3 nights a week. Right now my free time is basically zero. I'm not even supposed to be on here right now, but I didn't feel like I could concentrate on homework. Of course this means I am going to have to cram it all in tomorrow. Where, I don't know because I already have several things I have to do tomorrow. I'm supposed to go with my parents to the gym my dad works out at and see if I am interested in getting a membership there. My mom and I have been wanting to do a little more than our weekly walk at the mall and my dad can get this membership for us at a really great rate.
I just wanted to check in real quick!
Later...


<< Home