I hope everyone is having or had a nice Thanksgiving! In the past it was always the tradition in my family to have our dinner in the evening. This year we decided to do it at 3 pm so we wouldn't be cleaning up so late. It worked out very well and I think everyone liked it like that. We just finished watching a movie.
Yesterday I bought my advanced tickets for Return of the King! My sister and I thought about doing the 12:01 am showtime, but we decided we'd be too exhausted for school so we're going to the show right after school, which is the next show after the 12:01 anyway. Also, with the student rate, I only had to pay $4. That is unheard of for a movie ticket these days, but I haven't paid more than that in ages. There are two theaters near me. Both always have the current films. The only difference between the two other than price is that one has stadium seating and one doesn't. The stadium seating is really nice, but for me it's just not worth 3+ dollars more.
I have been so busy. I got my driver's permit a week ago. I have only driven a couple of times though. My first behind the wheel lesson is a week from today. Yesterday in class we had a test. It was on this one system that gave different keys to good driving. I was so happy-I got an A on it! I was one of only two A's in the class. That was pretty cool.
Tomorrow we are going to get our Christmas tree. We go to some tree farm in Wisconsin and cut it ourselves. We've been doing this for over ten years and I still can never remember the name of the place. :-P
Well, since I haven't been online recently I have a lot to catch up on.
Later...


<< Home