11.08.2003

It was busy at work tonight, finally! It's been so slow lately, even on weekends. I hope it's busy tomorrow night too. Our schedule was a mess this week. I don't understand what's going on with it. I would like a regular set schedule like what we had in the summer. So I think I mentioned that Sunday-Thursday only one person worked the evening shift this week, with two for Friday and Saturday. Well, when I looked at it before I didn't look close enough because we have three for tomorrow night and... *gasp* four people for tonight! What is up with that? Four people?!?!?!?! We haven't had that many work the evening shift at the same time since July or August. My manager seriously needs to figure out what the hell he's doing.

Tomorrow morning I am going to try to go to an advanced screening for that new Looney Toons movie that comes out on the 14th. I wasn't planning on going to see this movie because I didn't find any of the trailers to be very appealing, but the screening is free, and I have always wanted to go to an advanced screening. So I figured what the heck, it's free. Then when I get home I can go to imdb.com and rip on everyone who likes it, telling them it is a really awful movie and I know this because I went to an advanced screening so I am great and wonderful and all you people who like it are idiots!!!!!!!! *veg* Only I have to make sure that is all in caps and that I am as nasty as I can be. Disclaimer: In case you couldn't tell, that was all sarcastic. One of my big pet peeves is people who go to message boards and tell people what they can or cannot like.

Ok, time to go do something else.

Later...

|