6.16.2004

Strawberry and Banana Ice Cream

Yep, that's a new flavor we have at work right now. Actually, I don't know if it's new or if we just haven't had it before, but I highly recommend it!

It felt good to be at work again last night. I really do like my job. Business was decent all night and then about half an hour before I was supposed to leave it got really crazy. Luckily it slowed down in time for me to leave at 11, but I felt bad because I left R with a lot to do. At least I had time to sweep the floor, which really makes a huge difference. It's amazing how a few crumbs on the floor can make the whole place look dirty.

We can finally accept credit cards, which is nice. It was always tiring telling people that we didn't take them. Though why anyone would use a credit card to charge $1.71 is beyond me.

I'm going to see Around the World in 80 Days with my sisters, and perhaps my mom, later today. Then tonight I get to watch the Sox since I'm not working.

Later...

|