6.13.2004

Tired Beyond All Reason

Ok, so maybe it's not quite that bad, but I did fall asleep in the car on the way home from the game. Luckily I don't go back to work until Tuesday so I have tomorrow to do nothing except work on my movie scrapbook and catch up on fanfic. That last thing is going to be quite a chore. I think I'm about three weeks behind, not counting the things I was already behind in before I left for my trip. I guess I should be reading right now, but I felt like blogging.

This has been a really busy, but fun weekend for me. As you know, I got home Thursday night. Friday I went to The Day After Tomorrow, which was really kind of...blah. It was not nearly as thrilling as the trailer made it seem so I was really disappointed about that. Yesterday morning I took the ACT again. I felt like I did worse on the science than I did in April, but the math felt a lot better. So that could be good considering my math score was fine anyway. Then I went to Raising Helen with my sister and I was pleasently surprised with how much I enjoyed it. It really was a lot better than some of the reviews I've read made it seem. There were a couple of really sad parts though. Later in the evening I went to Pam's house for her graduation party. I had a wonderful time there. It was a lot of fun. This morning I went to church and then left for the Sox game at about noon. I definitely made the right choice in getting the seats I got. I had upper deck behind home plate. I could have gotten lower deck down the line on the first base side, but I am one of the few people who loves sitting in the upper deck there. Someday when I get season tickets I'll probably get them in the section I was in today, except a few rows down. The Sox won so that made the day worth it. They are now in first place alone, but I'm not dwelling on that too much at this point.

Later...

|