6.11.2004

Home Again

We got home last night at about 9:20. It feels good to be home again. This monitor seems HUGE to me after using my grandma's. I hadn't realized her's was so small. Or is it mine that is big?

It was wonderful meeting Susan the other day. I think we both had a very nice time. :)

I'm going to the Sox-Braves game this Sunday. Could be fun if the Sox win, but if they don't it will be awful since my dad is a Braves fan.

The new Corrs CD is terrific. It has a much more mature sound then their previous albums (though I still love those too) and it's definitely more rock, less pop, which is never a bad thing.

I'm still taking the ACT tomorrow even though I don't need to. I'm already signed up so I might as well. You never know...maybe I'll improve my score.

Later...

|