Random Stuff
I like doing titles, but I am horrible at coming up with them. I am awful at naming anything though. Just ask Teresa. On the rare occasion I write a fanfic the first thing I do is ask her for title suggestions. Oddly enough, I'm the same person who used to be so good at naming all the Barbie dolls. *g*
We drove to Atlanta today. Went shopping for a little while. I finally had a chance to buy the new Trixies. I got to see the cardboard display too. My book store at home never has it out so this was my first time seeing it. I didn't have a camera with me though. :-(
I'm so tired. I should go to bed. I think I'm the only one still up, though it's not that late yet.
I might be meeting Susan B this week. The only thing holding up any definite plans is that my parents won't decide what their schedule for this week is. It's really annoying me.
Later...


<< Home