5.02.2005

I'm Tired, But Too Happy To Sleep

Thanks to the Sox, "Lost", and "Veronica" I'm finding it rather hard to focus on more important things--like sleeping. Heck, even my reading has gone down the past couple of days.

I'm taking Tuesday off from work even though it's not my normal day off. No, not so I can watch Veronica Mars "live". I'm not that pathetic. :-P It's actually my sister's 10th birthday and I promised her I'd be there for her. Especially since the next few years I will be away at school. However, I don't think it's totally mean of me to cross my fingers that we're done by 8 pm, do you? Not that I think that's going to happen though.

I stayed over an hour late at work tonight. I guess we're supposed to have an inspection tomorrow so we were just doing a general cleaning of everything. It just takes a lot of time to do when it's busy at the same time. And then you have all of your regular, every day type things to get done too. I think we got it all though. *g* I hope the inspection goes well. We usually do pretty well. We are one of the cleanest stores I have ever seen, if I do say so myself. There always seems to be something they get us on though. You know how it is...when you're good you're expected to be perfect. When they don't expect anything from you they leave you alone. It's frustrating, but I guess I would take the former over the latter anytime.

The Sox game Saturday was fun. They were losing for most of it, but they came back and won. I'm off to a good start, with a 1-0 record. My next game is May 12th.

Later...

|