4.06.2005

Various Stuff

I seem to have gotten in the habit of blogging about once a week. Not because I'm being lazy though. I'm just not online as much as I used to be. I've been trying to keep up with my email, but as far as message boards go I am so far behind. And I haven't signed onto AIM in ages. I do feel kind of bad about that last one because there's some people I never talk to unless it's on there.

Mostly I blame all of this on the beautiful weather. Yes, it's still nice here. I love it. And when the weather is like this I don't want to spend my time online. I want to spend it going for a walk or reading by my open window. (Typing by an open window just doesn't have the same effect. *g*)

The only problem I have with the nice weather is that means I dread going to work. The air conditioner is broken (or at least it still was as of last night) so it's so hot in there. It was 90 degrees at one point yesterday. We had all of our doors open so that helped considerably. Still, it was hot. I'm glad I had today (and have tomorrow) off. I thought for sure it would rain, but it didn't!

"Lost" tonight... OMG. That's all I can say. That's the most intense thing I've ever watched before. As good as that episode was (and there was some terrific acting in it) I don't think I'll be watching it again, at least not anytime soon. Usually on Thursday I'll rewatch the newest episode, but not this week. How am I ever going to make it through these next few weeks without new episodes?

Well, I have three movies due back at the library on Friday so I need to go start one of those now, even if I don't finish it until tomorrow. I hate to check stuff out and not watch it. Seems like such a waste.

Later...

|