4.09.2005

This morning has gone so quickly! I got up around nine. I've already done two loads of laundry, washed dishes, vacummed the kitchen floor, ate breakfast, and read the paper.

Work was busy last night, but it didn't really feel like it was. Does that make any sense? It went really quickly too. I was shocked when I realized I only had an hour more to work.

I made it home in time to see the last half inning of the Sox game. This whole series are night games though. Darn it. Even Sunday. Go figure. And I really want to see that game too.

I am so excited that Remington Steele is coming out on DVD!! The bad news is that is one more thing I have to have money for. The other bad news is that by the time Lost comes out in September I am not going to have any room left on my shelf. (Although I can go through my old RS tapes. Hopefully all the season one episodes are grouped together. I would love to be able to get rid of some of those tapes. They don't work too well anyway since they were recorded on my dad's old crummy player.)

Later...

|