Work, Books-- The Usual Stuff...
It was somewhat busy at work tonight. It wasn't constantly busy. People seemed to come in groups. Since I started work two hours earlier than normal today I got everything (stocking, etc) finished by the time I an usually getting there. That made the evening pretty relaxing because I didn't have to worry about making sure that stuff got done.
Tomorrow after school I am going to church for their spring rummage sale to look for books. Usually they only have one in September, but they must have received too many donations and need to clear stuff out. Hopefully I can find some good stuff. I have gotten some really good deals there in the past. Many years ago I got an almost complete set of Donna Parkers. I also got an early, early edition of Nancy Drew there once. And of course I've found a few Trixies too. Last year I got an early edition of Judy Bolton. Most of these I've been able to get because I got to go in early. I volunteered in the book department back when my mom used to run it and then last year she was a regular volunteer and I gave her my list. *g*
Later...


<< Home