6.20.2005

Meme Time

Stolen from Pam:

A - AGE: 18
B - BAND LISTENED TO MOST RECENTLY: Coldplay!
C - CRUSH: Don't have one right now. (Unless you count the Sox. I'm totally in love right now.)
D - DAD'S NAME: Mike
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My friend at work
F - FAVORITE BAND: The Corrs!!!
G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: Bears, but not a big fan of either.
H - HOMETOWN: Chicago
I - INSTRUMENT: I don't play any. I like the violin and the piano.
J - JUICE: None
K - KIDS: What about them? I can handle them one-on-one. Big groups of kids stress me out.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Not sure...been on a lot of long car trips.
M - MOM'S NAME: Margaret
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3
O - ONE WISH: Don't wanna say it...don't wanna jinx it. But it involves the Sox and something that happens in October that hasn't happened in Chicago since 1917.
P - PHOBIA(S): I'm not really sure that I have one.
Q - QUOTE: Too many to list!
R - REASON TO SMILE: 46-22 Go Sox!
S - SOMETHING YOU REGRET: Nothing really. I'm happy with my life.
T - TIME YOU WAKE UP: Varies day to day. Usually between 8 and 10 am now that it's summer. (Except 6:30 on Sundays.)
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I love to travel! Not a secret, but I don't think many people know it.
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: Celery
W - WORST HABIT(S): Staying up late?
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: My mouth
Y - YUMMY FOOD: Mexican
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Don't know.

|