5.11.2005

I Feel A Lot Better Now

I was so stressed at work Sunday night. Looking back, I am not even sure why I was so stressed. I know I was stressed from the moment I walked in there though. I think I just got overwhelmed because it was already busy when I arrived so I never had the oppurtunity to feel like I was ahead at all. I spent the whole night feeling like I was catching up.

Yesterday was slow. Mostly I don't mind busy, but I really needed that slow night yesterday to get me more relaxed. I feel so much better now and the thought of working doesn't seem so terrible now. I have tomorrow and Thursday off. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will give me a total of 19 hours, with 8 on Saturday. It's been a long time since I worked an 8 hour shift.

Today I set a new record by working 6 days in a row. That happened because last week I had Tuesday off instead of Thursday.

I trained the new girl again last night and tonight. She's catching on pretty quickly. I think she'll be fine.

We have so many new people right now. There's more employees now (11) then there have ever been since I've worked there. It's really strange not knowing everybody anymore. I used to know all the morning people even though I didn't see them too often. Now there are several I don't know.

Later...

|