Hillsdale, Star Wars, and a Tiny Raise at Work
I know it's late, but I thought I should drop by here real quick since I haven't blogged in a while.
This past weekend was the spring orientation at Hillsdale. I already have my class schedule for first semester! Isn't that cool? History and English should be good. I'm worried about Spanish and Physics. Ugh. Just watch--it'll end up being exactly the opposite...Nah. I'm holding out hope for Spanish, but there is no way in a million years that I'll ever like a science class more than history.
Got back yesterday afternoon around three. Then my sister and I took off to see Episode 3 at 4:30. We bought our tickets and then I walked over to work to pick up my paycheck and work schedule. Made my night to discover I got a tiny raise! I don't know...maybe everyone got one, but it's still cool. Totally was not expecting that.
My sister and I both loved Revenge of the Sith. It is so much better than the other prequels. I would place it at number three on my Star Wars list, below Empire and Star Wars. I gave it an 8 out of 10. As I told my sister, I liked the movie a lot, but I can't give anything with dialogue that bad higher than an 8. At least it was not as bad this time as it was in Clones. I think there was so much going on this time. It was really only noticeable to me in the romance scenes.
Later...


<< Home