2.13.2006

Today has not been the best day ever.

I think my bio exam went ok this morning. I am really frustrated about Spanish though. I blanked out on a couple of a basic things and I am so mad about that. Then I get back to my room and discover that Veronica Mars did not record on Wednesday. I don't know why it didn't, unless someone turned it off or something, but my roomie knew I was recording so it wouldn't have been her. I think my vcr is just stupid. Thankfully my sister recorded it and hopefully she can send me the tape soon.

So those two things on top of some other stuff make this not a very wonderful day, but fortunately the hardest part is over now. My trip to DC was a lot of fun. We got back earlier than I thought we would so that was a nice surprise. This whole week really is crazy. I will be glad when Thursday is over!

Later...

|